My dear friend I can see you clearly walking into the kingdom courts
of heaven. Jesus is waiting for you with
arms wide open. All the pain, struggle
of this world is left behind, and you truly can know rejoice with him in
heaven. Its us left behind that deal
with the sadness but the one thing I have learned if you have a relationship
with God its much easier to bear. I am grateful
today because I got to see your family, friends and acquaintances that got to truly
know you. You were someone who was able
to bring a smile, give a hug and offer prayer. It is our faith and desire to
share our stories that through Christ we were able to fully understand that we
were no longer victims but victors. I believe that during the moments leading
to your departure healing was being released.
Its never easy to fully understands the ways of God and why things
happen as they do. But I do know that when
our time comes it is because he is ready to call us home. I have spent these nights binge on Netflix, online
dating and day sleep just to past that time.
I woke up asking God for direction and I have yet to see where the next chapter
of my life begins. I found my self angry
and really could not comprehend the disappointment that I felt toward
people. The lack of understanding based
on the opinion of others due to false information or a bad first
impression. We judge when we should just
be as open and forgiving as Christ was.
He sat among the sinners and yet did not sin. He judges not and that is because he is the
ultimate judge. He sacrificed and
forgave us our sins. It is his love the
set us free, yet we sit in our homes in our mind passing judgment because we
carry an offense. Today I release those offense
and ask for healing. Not only healing
for my self but for those who find themselves offend and on the defense. I used to pride myself that I was strong and
that I did not cry. But what it really
was that I was holding on to things when I should have just let them go. There is nothing more evident in my life that
allowing my self to be authentic, cry it out and get back up is the cycle of dealing
with life’s blows. Today, my friend I
rejoice that you are home with our Abba Father.
No comments:
Post a Comment